Retention Point: The Single Biggest Secret to Membership and Subscription Growth for Associations, SAAS, Publishers, Digital Access, Subscription Boxes and all Membership and Subscription Businesses
Author: Robert Skrob
Format: Kindle Edition
Publisher: Membership Services, Inc.
Release Date: May 09, 2018
Membership Growth Comes From Retention, Not From Getting New Members
My name is Robert Skrob, I help membership and subscriptions grow by stopping members from quitting. I do that by getting more of your members to the Retention Point faster.
You know those members who love you, buy everything you offer and tell all their friends about you? Those members have made it to the Retention Point. And, when you do what I show you how to do in the book, you’ll get MORE of your members to the Retention Point so you can keep them longer and your recurring revenue will grow.
Membership is a great business model in concept. You get a customer and each time your customer renews you get recurring revenue. But, even though I’d become a membership marketing expert I soon discovered it doesn’t matter how many new members you get if your members quit as fast as new members join.
I just got off the phone with a prospective client for the first time. His team is generating more than 10,000 new members a month. That’s awesome, a great effort and commendable result that’s getting his company featured in many subscription industry profiles. What isn’t getting featured is this same company is losing 9500 members each month. This means they spend 95% of all of their marketing efforts replacing members that quit. Twenty-seven days of each month are spent replacing canceled members. Their marketing department has thirty days of monthly expenses but delivers only three days of growth.
If you know of anyone that’s in this position, or if you are in this position, I’m revealing more than 25 years of membership growth experience in this new book called Retention Point, The Single Biggest Secret to Membership and Subscription Growth for Associations, SAAS, Publishers, Digital Access, Subscription Boxes and all Membership and Subscription-Based Businesses.
When you get your hands on this book you'll discover:
• The five fallacies of membership retention that most subscription businesses implement that actually INCREASE member churn rates.
• Five case studies of subscription business turnarounds (or successful launches) including a publisher, a subscription box, SAAS, an association and a charity/nonprofit.
• The 10 Retention Point Accelerators that transform your new members from Quitters into Lifers.
• How to achieve 90% to 98% annual renewal percentages, even if you believe this is completely impossible for your business.
• The single biggest misunderstanding subscription companies believe that kills membership growth.
Plus a whole lot more, when you get Retention Point.